Thursday, January 24, 2013

Block B's Aesthetic Appeal (Nillili Mambo MV)


I quite recently became quite obsessed with Block B when I was introduced to Nillili Mambo. It was the music first, then I found my second ultimate bias...you'll see ;)

Block B isn't really the best looking band out there, but they attract quite easily with their cool sound and image.


Taeil (bias...major bias <3)
 I couldn't help but use this picture :D
My second ultimate bias: Taeil. I greatly overlooked him when I first saw Block B, more interested in Zico. Now, however, I can't stop thinking (or staring) at him.
Enough with my spazzing...
Taeil has a very adorable face, which is only made cuter by all the badass gangster outfits, especially the bandana. No matter how hard he tries, Taeil will always be the cute one. He thinks of himself as ugly, but I quite disagree. Sure, he's not perfect, but he's very appealing. He also has a really great smile.
Final rating: 7.5/10


B-Bomb (and his nipple)
I wasn't quite taken by B-Bomb when I first saw him, easily pegging him as unattractive. It took a while, but I finally saw that he's got a sexy charm about him, though it's outshined by his other members' appeal. B-Bomb's got a rough quality that really works. As in rough=sexy.
Final rating: 5/10



Jaehyo
Block B's very own visual: Jaehyo. Many times, I find visuals to be appealing, yes, but lacking a certain x-factor, which I can never pinpoint. Jaehyo is like that. He is hot, yes, and sexy, yes, and handsome, but something seems to be missing. Nevertheless, he is quite enjoyable to stare at.
Final rating: 7/10


U-Kwon
The resident hottie, U-Kwon, but I quite prefer someone else we'll get to later. I was largely neutral towards U-Kwon at first glance, but that changed rather quickly. He's got quite the attractive face; yes, I will say he is hot. U-Kwon has appeal written all over him.
Final rating: 8/10

Kyung
I had a hard time determining how I felt about Kyung. I liked him, then didn't like him, then went back and forth again and again. I finally settled on liking him for now. Kyung is actually really cute, but not sickeningly so. That, however, is not apparent in this MV. He seemed very handsome when I first saw him. The glasses from a previous era did it for me.
Final rating: 6/10

Zico
Hotness, appeal, serious interest in music, derp - Zico's got it all. Zico has the ability to steal your heart at first glance, and even in your 10 millionth next ones too. Everything about this guy just melts your heart and pants.
Final rating: 9.5/10

P.O.
First reaction: "Holy cow, this guy is hoooooooot and sexxxxxxxy!!"
Second reaction: "He's the maknae!?!"
Third reaction: "He's even younger than me..."
Okay, so now that it's been established that P.O is hot, what else can I say? He's a sex magnet, a total hottie and he seems...kinky? Off-topic alert!! In addition to all that, this gangster image works wonders on this maknae, making him about 183x hotter, and 402x more fuck-able.
Final rating: 8/10

Block B's overall score: 7.3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment