Friday, July 27, 2012

Bowl Cuts-Rant


For anyone who has taken an interest in kpop for some time, you would know that cuteness is highly valued. Whether that's a good or bad thing is in the eyes of the beholder. But is it appealing for international fans as well?


In most cases, especially for the older idols, it's rather unappealing and immature. I had read about an older (and I mean OLDER) woman who decided to get a bowl cut and I was appalled and nauseous. Striving for cuteness has no boundaries.

Still, this is my own personal opinion, and I have learned to semi-tolerate these extreme desperate measures to achieve cuteness.


Not all cases make me lose my lunch; some that actually have a convincing babyface almost pull it off.
Almost.


Bowl cuts should be reserved for children.

End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment