Monday, July 16, 2012

S.M. The Ballad's Aesthetic Appeal (Hot Times MV)

Credits to Shining Treasures for all pictures
Pair some good looking guys with a hot song and MV (don't forget the actual singing talent) and you get me in a coffin. The first time I watched this, I could not get over both the song and the hotness/sexiness of it all.

So without further spazzing ado...


Jay-TRAX
I've had my eye on Jay ever since this MV. He's already handsome, but the B&W MV adds so much sexiness. Singing, he was cool, but rapping, he was SO hot. Personally, I also kind of have this thing for older-but-not-too-old guys, like Jay and Lee Seung Gi. Although I do enjoy Jonghyun's raw sexiness, Jay is my aesthetic favorite, next to Jino, because he's very handsome without it being outshined by sexiness. And he's older, but whatever.
Final rating: 9/10

Kyuhyun
I've always been more into Kyuhyun's voice than his face. He's in between bad and nice, but more on the nice side. The B&W adds more sexiness to his evil maknae sexiness too. Kyuhyun isn't as bad as some I've seen, but he lacks a certain oomph. It's like his appeal just made it to the acceptable level.
Final rating: 6/10

Jonghyun
I'll try to control myself...ahem.
...just once?
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG he's so hooot.
Okay...
Sexy. Hot. That's all I ask for, and that's what I get. B&W works so well with them all especially Jonghyun. Jonghyun couldn't get any better in this video. Although I did enjoy seeing his...body in Sherlock, I think he looks so much sexier in "Hot Times." The striving to see...ahem...more, is much more appealing than actually seeing it, at least through the computer screen.
Final rating: 8/10

Jino
Jino the rookie. The first time I saw him, I was awestruck. He was so cute being a rookie, but really handsome as himself. And the above stare, OMG. He's my other aesthetic favorite in this MV. There's something very appealing to the sophistication of B&W and suits. God, the suits get me EVERY. TIME. He's pretty much the aesthetically ideal guy.
Final rating: 9/10

Overall score: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment