Friday, June 29, 2012

EXO-K's Aesthetic Appeal (History MV) and a Confession


Roll like a buffalo.

Who's excited to find out K's secret weapon? Well, just read on.

Honorable recognition to EXO-12 for successfully throwing my bias list to the dogs.


Suho (Bias)
I honestly don't see how Suho looks like Siwon (Super Junior). And if they do, why do I like Suho and not Siwon? Gah...there I go again.
Suho's always had a sexy/handsome charm to him, and it's much more apparent in History. How Beast were made sexier in Mystery, Exo became cooler in History (oh wow, that rhymes O_O). I really think Suho is the best looking in Exo-12 simply because he's so handsome, which is my favorite quality. He's not cute or pretty, like Luhan, and can't he can't touch Kris' sexiness (but then again, who can?). But Suho is absolutely handsome, and that's where the other members lack, not that they're ugly.
Final rating: 8.5/10

Baekhyun
Bacon is (to me) an ideal guy, but still second to the "secret weapon" (oooh *wink*). Baekhyun seems to look good in anything, although I prefer his History hair to his Mama hair. And that eyeliner, OMG does he pull it off so well. He's very attractive without it being too much, and seemingly effortlessly. I mean he could get out of bed with drool stains and messy hair, and I'd still find him attractive.
Final rating: 7/10

Chanyeol
I have mixed feelings about Chanyeol. I do think he's somewhat sexy, but still somehow not the type for me. And another note, I'll try not to let a certain...ahem...threesome affect my opinion too much. But for some reason, I can...ahem...imagine him doing that. O_O
Chanyeol kind-of-almost reminds me of Onew. Squishy but sexy, and still cute. And like Onew, Chanyeol is just plain awesome (though I still prefer Onew :p). Aesthetically, I'm neutral; I have no great praises or complaints. I do like him though.
Final rating: 5/10

D.O.
O_O
That's what D.O. looks like, and it's so cute. But when he can actually control his eye size, he loses his cuteness and grows more handsome (yaay!). He's nothing outstanding, however; he's just right. Although I really like him in What is Love, he's not bad in History. I prefer the others' looks over his, but I *love* D.O.
Final rating: 5/10

*Fanfare*
D.O. is K's secret weapon. There, I revealed it. He's not the best looking, I know, but he succeeds where many (and I mean MANY) have tried and miserably failed. In fact, I think he's the first one in a very long time that actually made my knees weak and my heart flutter. I can't even remember when or with who I last did that. Sure there were others that made me sigh (ahem, Suho), and some even made me lose my pants (ahem, Kris), but D.O. doesn't affect your body, he affects your heart. And that's why he is EXO-K's secret weapon.

Kai
Kai is hot and sexy. Too bad he bores me to death, which is not his fault, but SM's, so I don't severely dislike or hate him. I do think he looks great, though, ESPECIALLY in History. Still, I always have this baby-like image of him, but it's not as severe as Yoseob. Ignoring that small voice, I can say he's oh, so sexy (STILL not as sexy as Kris ;).
Final rating: 7/10

Sehun (Sehoon)
Sehun didn't make an impression at first, but then he grew on me, which may be partially to his maknae status. He's kind of cute at some angles, but most of the time, he's sexy...ly cute. They weren't kidding when they said they're all visuals. But like with Chanyeol, I do think he's nice, just not for me. So he's slightly above neutral for me.
Final rating: 6/10

EXO-K's overall score: 6.4/10

Okay, confession time.
I just wanted to say that my blogging days may be numbered, as my internet may be taken off. I had fun while it lasted, and I really hope I'll be able to post again soon.
I may give a few rants before I go though. ;)

There is a (small) chance, however, that everything will be fine and dandy and I'll still be posting. Just hope with me alright?

2 comments:

  1. suho is my bias too! and i also think that siwon and him are not lookalike...i also dont like siwon. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. suho is my bias too! and i also think that siwon and him are not lookalike...i also dont like siwon. XD

    ReplyDelete