Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello ^_^

oK, so if you recognized the blog's title as Utada Hikaru's "Beautiful World" then I think you're cool ^_^
If not, oh well.

Anyway, seeing as I have a some time before being tied to the bondage of employment, I wanted to get this thing started. I had thought about starting a blog for a while but I never really got around to it. Even now as I have started, I'm still a bit jittery...

So what's this blog about?

Here's what I thought:


1-I love music. Music runs well over 50% of my life. And I've also read critics on blogs. Which made me realize this: the way I critisize music is like asking a buffalo to roll. I suck at it.
The reason? Well, I live in a small Christian community. I grew up with hymns, so I my musically critical brain never developed...

2-There are so many music critics that I'm afriad I'll be just another piece of hay in a haystack.

And 3-I often like to look at good-looking people. And over the course of my pondering whether or not I should start this blog, I was thinking of how I could be a "handsome" or "beautiful" critic. *Insert awkward laugh.*

So although I feel VERY awkward about this (and you may as well >_<), I thought this could also be very fun. And I hope you will feel the same way. I will be reviewing mostly kpop stars/idols, but I will welcome any suggestions you may have.

Also, I will be reviewing both males and females.

I look forward to writing (and hopefully you reading...*pray*) on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment