Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Seo In Guk Rant


I've recently fallen in love with Seo In Guk, who has an insecurity about the placement of his nipples. Thankfully, his voice (and face) is a great compensation for his misplaced nipples which we will forever judge him by (just kidding Gukkie!).

Whether it was fate, luck or just plain coincidence that I discovered him singing an awesome song, "Tease Me," I had to look him up. I heard some older songs and liked those too. So I ended up buying his whole Perfect Fit album on iTunes and with that, I got a digital booklet.


Suddenly, Seo In Guk was teasing me. I blushed the first time I watched the digital booklet. There were many other "flower boys" or "visuals" that I had seen and liked, but there was something about this man, though I can't really pinpoint what it is.


As he was prying into my Cassie/Shawol heart, I found out more about him...like his pre-debut days and earlier days. That's when my heart was beginning to cry out in agony for this beautiful man.
When he auditioned, he was initially rejected because he was overweight, after which he had developed an eating disorder.
And if you hadn't noticed, he seems to be losing more weight with every comeback.
Now considering that kpop idols' diets have either been complete truths (revealing how little they eat) or complete lies (saying how they eat A LOT but somehow still manage to have a great body), he began to worry me. I honestly hope he is not going through any weird, and most likely harmful, diets for the sake of "looking good" or just to be skinny. I would rather he be healthily overweight than UNhealthily skinny.


Let me tell you something Gukkie: you didn't need to be skinny to win me over with your voice. I love your voice first and foremost because let's face it, I can't love you any other way unless we meet one day and fall in love :p.
Now if he's losing weight HEALTHILY and to become healthier, then that's something I support. But losing weight to appeal to some shallow group of people.......gotta stop.
I like you just the way you are Gukkie, and that won't change with your weight.


And because I am a civilized fan, I do not bear any impure thoughts when seeing Gukki wet....shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment