Monday, May 28, 2012

TVXQ's Aesthetic Appeal (General)


Note: TVXQ is five members. Yunho + Changmin = HoMin. Jaejoong + Yoochun + Junsu = JYJ

I can't remember the exact wording, but I know Jaejoong said something like "You fall in love with their idol voices first, THEN their idol faces."
SM even introduced them as a VOCAL group, which is an ingenious idea.
Wait, that's the way it should be isn't it?

Ugh whatever, I'm supposed to be writing about their looks anyway.


Jaejoong
Wherever I go, I end up seeing at least one comment gushing about how hot he is.
I will admit that I wasn't attracted to him at first, but he won me over (personally, I still prefer Yoochun).
He is handsome, but oftentimes, his prettiness or beauty overshadows it, so you don't always see it. In fact, much of his appeal seems to have some femininity or beauty. Not that that makes him any less good-looking.
Final rating: 8/10

Yunho
Unlike Jaejoong, Yunho is very masculine. Not surprisingly, he's the only one to have never been mistaken for a girl.
Yunho is hands down the most handsome and sexy member, but not the cutest (at least not in the way he looks). Cuteness is nice at times, but if there's one thing I could leave out, it's that.
He doesn't have well-rounded looks, but the features he does have are strongly appealing.
Final rating: 7/10

Yoochun
Yoochun is my personal favorite. He's handsome, sexy and yes, even cute, and it's never ever ever ever too much.
First look: handsome.
Starts singing with low, husky voice: sexy.
Facial expressions: cute.
I would elaborate more, but it may turn into a personal spazzfest, so I'll stop here.
Final rating: 8.5/10

Junsu
The crown for the cutest member doesn't go to the maknae; it goes to Junsu. Still, the way he acts is cuter than the way he looks. It's also a nice pair for his sexiness (Intoxication anyone?). Sadly, he's so cute and sexy that I can't see him as handsome. But that's not a condemnation.
Final rating: 6/10

Changmin
Why the picture uploaded sideways, I have no idea. (He still looks good right? Anyone? No? >_<)

Despite being the maknae of the group, he's not cute. Instead, he's sexy, and that's his predominant quality. Even his handsomeness has some sexy flavors (kind of like "sexy salt" on his "handsome meat"). He's still not as sexy as Yunho, but that's part of the appeal.
Final rating: 6.5/10TVXQ's overall score: 7.2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment