Monday, August 13, 2012

2pm's Aeshetic Appeal (Hands Up MV)


Today, I wanted to review the beast idols who drip with testosterone and raw manly sexiness.

And it's not because Wooyoung is here...nope.


Junsu
I wasn't particularly enthralled by Junsu the first time I saw him. But after my eyes digested him for a while, I started to like him more. He's not as sexy as the other members, but still desirable (that's the right wrong word...). Junsu seems to make up for being less sexy by being more cool. Overall, Junsu's not amazing but worth some spazzing over, especially since he rocks those outfits.
Final rating: 5.5/10

Nichkhun
Everyone goes crazy over Nichkhun...except for me.
I can't really explain it but I don't like Nichkhun aesthetically. Sure he can be cute and he has a *hot* body, but I never got into his actual face. Still, he's not the personification of ugliness; I can see some handsomeness in him when I put my personal tastes aside...waaay aside.
Final rating: 3/10

Taecyeon
Magic mirror on the desktop, who's the sexiest of them all?
Taecyeon.
This guy is so handsome and sexy...maybe too much. "Too much of a good thing is bad" applies really well to this. He's literally walking, talking sex. But when it goes over the edge, it gets a little too much. I'm fine with drop dead gorgeous guys to a certain extent. Anyway, being the epitome of handsomeness and sexiness is attractive. But that hair...
Final rating: 7/10

Wooyoung (Bias)
Personal bias aside (I. Mean. It.) Wooyoung looks great. His blonde hair kind of washes out the color of his face though. Wooyoung always looks handsome/sexy/cute but I'm having trouble figuring out who I like better in this MV: Wooyoung or Junho. Wooyoung's this perfect mix of handsomeness, sexiness and cuteness at the right amounts.
Final rating: 8/10

Junho
Junho challenged my ultimate physical bias for aesthetic favorite. He may have stolen the crown this time (sorry Wooyoung T_T). Wooyoung may be a perfect mix, but Junho isn't really cute, and cute, I could do without. In fact, I seem to like him better without it. And is he cool. I love coolness especially coupled sexiness; and Junho has both.
Final rating: 9/10

Chansung
Chansung isn't really cute and just a little handsome. But he's so sexy. Unlike Taecyeon, though, it isn't overwhelming. He's just right. I've said Wooyoung's a perfect mix, so Chansung is an imperfect mix. But there's beauty in imperfection (I'm talking to you cuteness). In short, Chansung is perfect imperfection.
Final rating: 7.5/10

2pm's overall score: 7/10

This turned out to be more of a general aesthetic appeal than it was about their appeal in the MV...

No comments:

Post a Comment