Thursday, June 21, 2012

Who's My Bias?

So you may or may not have caught what I have called Woohyun in the last post: my "personal-physical bias." Cue...silence.

Okay, let me explain. But please bear in mind that it's something I recently thought of, so it may not make much sense.


TVXQ have been my biases since I first got into j-pop (yes I got into it first), and soon after, k-pop. I have a very strong emotional attatchment to them, hence the word "personal" in personal bias. The thing is, I have almost no physical attraction to them (except for Yoochun? And lately Yunho). I do think they are good-looking, it's just more personal than physical for me.



So it might be easy to guess how Woohyun would be a personal-physical bias. I do have emotional ties to him (and the rest of Infinite), but it's not as strong as the one with TVXQ. Unlike the latter, however, I also have a physical desire attraction. Same goes for...


...Seo In Guk who is constantly putting up a fight to move up the bias list. And he's winning.


Lastly, I also have a physical bias, purely physical. I don't have any emotional ties because I didn't really get into 2pm, but what (or I should say who) I did get into was Wooyoung. He's my aesthetic dream come true (notice I said MY). Instead of spazzing, I'll let pictures explain.

Cute-check.


Sexy-check.

Handsome-check.


Excuse me.

My shameful thoughts and I are going to go hide under a rock...or a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment