Saturday, June 2, 2012

Beast's Aesthetic Appeal (Mystery MV)


Beast is a sexy group. They make me go "OH. MY. GOD." And then this special Mystery MV came out...I drowned in my own pool of drool (my parents revived me just to clean it up). The video is so HD that I thought that if I reached out, I could touch them. And if you're looking at pictures, you're missing out, because you need to watch the video!


Doojoon
If my life was threatened and I had to choose a bias to save my life, I would choose Doojoon. He's handsome (dominant quality) and sexy. Cuteness though, is more in the way he acts. His handsomeness seems to come from a manly vibe he gives off, which is why I think it's more dominant than his other qualities. Sure he's not the best ever, but what he is, I like.
Final rating: 7/10

Hyunseung
I didn't really notice Hyunseung when Beast first came out; I thought he was kind of pretty. And then this MV changed it all. God, they're all oozing with so much sexiness that I just lose it. He still seems pretty (dominant quality), but that goes great with the sexiness he exudes in the MV. And that lighter hair does wonders for his face.
Final rating: 7/10

Junhyung
I like Junhyung, even though his looks aren't the most refined. I have to admit, though, that normal hairstyles don't really suit him; he needs to do something that works as well as the Shock era. Hell, I'd even be satisfied with something that's as crazy as the Bad Girl era, which was a bit...eye-catching, to put it euphemistically. Despite the normal hair, his sexiness still shines.
Final rating: 5/10

Yoseob
My first impression of Yoseob: "Is he even 10?"
oK, maybe not to that extent, but you get my point.

I have a very platonic attraction to Yoseob because the moment I think of anything more, I'll feel like a pedophile. That almost didn't happen in the MV, save for a few moments. Like everyone else, he seemed much more sexy than his dominant quality (cuteness for Yoseob). I have to say that I really enjoyed looking at Yoseob without feeling like he's too young for once (even though he's older than me!).
Final rating: 7.5/10

Kikwang
I'll tell you something about myself: when I get into a new group, I spazz at the visual for a while. Sometimes it passes completely or partially, sometimes it doesn't. But I still love to search for pictures when I need to take my mind off of things.
Now that that's out of the way...
Kikwang's dominant quality IS sexiness, and in this MV, it's multiplied 100 fold. I actually don't know how to explain his aesthetic appeal in this MV without spazzing and ranting. To be truthful, I can't see why he shouldn't get a perfect score this round. I'll save my critical mind for when he's not too spazz-worthy. That time may never come.
Final (personal) rating: 10/10

Dongwoon
Dongwoon has two dominant aesthetic qualities: handsomeness and sexiness, but leaning more on the sexy side. Like Kikwang, his sexiness is magnified, but his handsomeness adds so much more. Still, his dominant qualities aren't quite as strong as the others individually, when you put them together, you have the magic that is named Dongwoon.
Final rating: 8/10Dear Beast,

If you are thinking of possibly surpassing the sexiness you displayed in your Mystery MV, I would love to see what you have. Please don't go the Bad Girl route again for the sake of my fragile fan heart.

Sincerely,
Casshawol

Beast's overall score: 7.4/10PS, be sure to look forward to a special post in the near future. It will roughly explain why Yoseob looked so ****ing sexy in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment