Monday, June 18, 2012

Infinite's Aesthetic Appeal (General)


When I was typing the title, I almost wrote "Woohyun's Aesthetic Appeal." O_O

I find the Infinite members to be distracting when I watch their MVs; if I want to actually listen to the music, I have to look away.


Sunggyu
Infinite's hamster, Sunggyu, is the most adorable out of his members. However, at the moments when he's actually not cute, he manages to look sexy and handsome. I guess it all depends on the angle you're looking at him, and the facial expression he has that determines how he looks. Whichever side you see, it looks good, right? I've seen better but he has this Infinite charm *wink* like the rest of his members.
Final rating: 5/10
Dongwoo
Despite his ugly status, I like Dongwoon, though not entirely for his aesthetics. I just can't imagine Infinite without him, "ugliness" and all. Anyway, Dongwoo isn't the best looking, I will admit that. In fact, he failed to appeal to me when they debuted, but I did think he had a sort of a cool, sexy look...sort of.
Final rating: 3/10

Hoya
Hoya was the first one I liked from Infinite, so much that he distracted from another member (who could it be?). He looked so handsome and sexy when he danced, and even more so when he smiled. Hoya's aesthetics aren't up to par with some other idols, but he's perfect exactly the way he is.
Personal note: he reminds so much of Xiah Junsu but Hoya's looks are more handsome than cute.
Final rating: 7/10

Sungyeol
Sungyeol isn't that bad, but he isn't that good either. He's nice to look at, and that's where it ends, nice. It's because he doesn't have any outstanding qualities (Sunggyu-adorable, Hoya-handsome). Still, one of his charms lies in that: when I need to take a break from breathtakingly good looking guys, I look at him. He's sort of a breath of fresh air.
Final rating: 4/10

L (Myungsoo)
L: the 12th letter of the alphabet; Low; Infinite's visual. L has sort of a flower boy-ish look, but he's also really sexy, right next to Hoya. Personally, I think he looks best with a straight hot face at the camera to show his beautiful facial features. I'm not sure how else to explain...
Final rating: 7/10

Sungjong
I've always liked divas; they're cute, cool and downright awesome. Aside from that, Sungjong has a softer and sweeter look than his other members; the polar opposite of Hoya. Sungjong is one of those maknaes that is actually cute. And he's really cool (the "Infinite Charm"). The only problem is that cute seems to be all he is. Maybe when he gets older he'll grow hotter/handsomer/sexier? *hoping*
Final rating: 6/10

Woohyun
If I were to follow my usual oldest-to-youngest format, Woohyun should be 3rd, but he wasn't. I'll admit that I wanted to save the best for last. *wink*
Perfection (aesthetic?) takes its form in Woohyun. He's got it all. The face, the voice, the abs. Sure he needs to tone down the aegyo, but for all intents and purposes, I'm willing to call him perfect. He's my personal-physical bias (I'll explain in another post), so it may not be entirely based on his looks.
Now if I try to talk about his aesthitec appeal I'll mistype "aesthetic" I'll just spazz, which may be detailed, but distracting. I'll just leave the talking to the numbers.
Final rating: personal side wants to say 10/10, intellectual side dies when I look at him *.*

So Infinite isn't really the best looking group out there, but they're all have the Infinite Charm that draws me in...really deep.

EDIT: Infinite's overall score: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment